Mayor of Tauragė district municipality Dovydas Kaminskas
Dovydas Kaminskas was born in 1989 January 25 in Taurage. In 2008, he graduated from Tauragė Versmė Gymnasium, In 2012 – Bachelor of Laws from Mykolas Romeris University, later Master of International Law from the University of Copenhagen.
– 2012 worked as a notary assistant at the 41st Vilnius City Notary Office.
– 2012-2015 studied for a master’s degree in international law at the University of Copenhagen.
– 2014-2015 volunteered in the public organization “White Gloves”, was the coordinator of Tauragė region under the supervision of 2015. Elections of Lithuanian municipal councils.
– 2015-2019 held the position of advisor to the mayor of Tauragė district municipality.
– 2017 D. Kaminskas was awarded the Global Lithuania Award for International Experience in Lithuanian Regions. The award was presented by the President of the Republic of Lithuania Dalia Grybauskaitė.
D. Kaminskas actively participates in community and social activities: is a member of Tauragė district and city local action groups, Tauragė youth organizations union “Tauragė round table”, Baltic city union boards, Tauragė running enthusiasts, triathlon, Tauragė “Lions” clubs, Lithuanian Riflemen’s Union , gives motivational lectures for Tauragė youth.
He speaks Lithuanian, English, Danish, Russian.
Unmarried. The biggest hobby and the best way to spend free time is running. Currently, D. Kaminskas has run 12 traditional marathons (42 km each). Since 2016, he has been participating in various triathlon competitions (swimming, cycling, running). The most important achievement in this area is participation in one of the most difficult triathlon competitions IRONMAN and reached the finish.